I was also looking at Restlet, now that you say HTTP.

Rodrigo Madera wrote:
Justin,

By what you said, you definitely described a HTTP based application.

Everything you need can be used using simple JSP stuff.

Of course you could do it in many other ways, but I would professionally
advise you to seriously consider HTTP.

Hope I helped a bit,
Rodrigo