Stanczak Group wrote:
So would something like Restlet be better for this then Mina?

I don't want to say anything bad about Mina as its very nice. Very clean, and approachable.

I have loved REST for a long time. It solves a lot of real problems.

One of my favorite things about REST is that it is easy to setup and test. I'm a big fan of testing, test driven design, etc. If you compare what you have to do to make a client for REST against Soap, there is no question which is faster to get working.

I haven't looked at Restlet, but from a quick google, it sure looks worth considering.

Pat

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/