Hi,

I just committed it, it's compiling, a bit working, but it's not really
for production usage (or any usage actually :D).Trustin is going to
refactor AbstractIoProcessor

The APR goal is to be portable on Unix and non Unix OSes, so there is
no Unix Domain socket :(

Perhaps a great idea whould be a to produce IOPrcessor working with a
homemade library using epoll for achieving great perfs on linux for
TCP, UDP, files, serial, Unix Domain Socket, Audio, pipes , whatever
I/O using a file descriptor :)

Or if APR perfs are goods, adding Unix Domain support to APR.

Julien