Wouldn't it make sense to multiplex a Selector across multiple channels in
order to efficiently manage threads since you can have multiple channels
being monitored by one selector.  You could have 10 channels, 1 selector in
the main thread and 1 I/O thread.  Currently, 10 channels would mean 10
selectors each in their own thread.

--
..Cheers
Mark