Hi Trustin,,

Trustin Lee wrote:
Hi folks,

I've just succeeded to import AsyncWeb HTTP codec into
mina-filter-codec-http submodule in trunk.  I had to rewrite the
client side codec, but it seems like it's working OK.  Please note
this is a massive change so you might see a lot of compilation errors
if you were using the HTTP client codec in the trunk.  The notable
changes are mostly renaming: HttpProtocolCodecFactory ->
HttpCodecFactory, HttpRequestMessage -> HttpRequest,
HttpResponseMessage -> HttpResponse.  You will also find subtle
differences in message model, but it should be easy to follow up.

I've tested the new code in mina-filter-codec-http & asyncweb-core and I encountered a few problems:

1/ asyncweb-core does not compile because class HttpHeaderConstants (from mina-filter-codec-http) is referenced by asyncweb-core's AbstractHttpServiceContext but is not public (package visibility only)

2/ there is a "typo" in mina-filter-codec-http's HttpRequestDecoder: the
DecodingStateMachine to use is Http*Request*DecodingState, not Http*Response*DecodingState

3/ in the same state machine, the parameters of HTTP request are not decoded (still figuring this one out though...)

hope it helps,
jeff