Ashish Sharma wrote:
Hi

Hi !
2. I understand that second server will not be able to scale very much but
mina probably will, but does this mean that mina server will not be able to
handle high load from few clients but low load from many clients?

I'm not able to answer your Q 1 and 3 right now, but I can assure you that MINA can handle high load from many clients. We are using it into Apache Directory Server, and were able to simulate this with hundreds of clients and thousands of messages per second, for hours ( we did a test which lasted 72 hours, for hundreds of millions messages).

You migth have missed something in your Mina server code, I guess.
Thank you

cordialement, regards,
directory.apache.org