Well, I think it's OK for the Geronimo team to fork AHC, and I'd like
to respect them if Jeff already gave the information that his AHC work
will be placed under MINA trunk.  They have their release schedule and
I don't want to let them wait for us.  They will need to migrate to
the official MINA AHC eventually though.  Jeff could show us better
road map for this.

Trustin

On Jan 10, 2008 7:55 AM, Alex Karasulu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2008 4:57 PM, Trustin Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > AsyncWeb and Jeff's AsyncHttpClient are different projects.  Anyways,
> > Jeff is free to modify the trunk, which already contains
> > AsyncHttpClient, whenever he wants.
>
> I know that.
>
> You obviously missed why I posted this information.  The AsyncHttpClient
> code Jeff worked on in his Geronimo sandbox is about to get forked over to
> some other project.  The Geronimo folks are looking for a home for it. I
> wanted people in general to know that Jeff is here working on that stuff.
>
> Makes sense?

Yep, thanks for the information.

http://gleamynode.net/
--