On Jan 10, 2008 9:00 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Alex just posted some X-post information to MINA and Geronimo, just to
> inform MINA that Geronimo want to get Jeff's work out from Sandbox.
>
> What are all the next mails about ? I see mentions of a kind of roadmap
> for geronimo, and some other informations about asynchweb which is
> totally a different beast... I think some context has been added, and
> not through mails...
>
> Any heads up ?

>From the MINA's standpoint, AHC is already in the trunk, so I
misunderstood 'sandbox' in the subject line is incorrect, although
it's actually correct from the Geronimo's standpoint because AHC also
exists in the G sandbox.  So I thought Alex was referring to AsyncWeb,
which is in our sandbox.  I misunderstood here.

And... Geronimo road map... I meant that it's up to Geronimo team to
move their sandbox content to their trunk meanwhile if AHC is a
required component which needs release according to their road map.
It doesn't matter for me anyway because Jeff will move the stuff there
here sooner or later.

I am sorry if there was some confusion.  :)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6