Note that this is cross-posted to geronimo dev and mina dev lists... Hopefully the last one...

Alex and Trustin,
Thanks for the info... More below...

On Jan 9, 2008, at 6:16 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:

Well, I think it's OK for the Geronimo team to fork AHC, and I'd like
to respect them if Jeff already gave the information that his AHC work
will be placed under MINA trunk.  They have their release schedule and
I don't want to let them wait for us.  They will need to migrate to
the official MINA AHC eventually though.  Jeff could show us better
road map for this.

Sounds like a good plan. We wouldn't necessarily *have* to migrate, but I, for one, would expect that we'll *want* to migrate to Mina (once Mina was able to release the functionality and assuming Mina is as good as AHC... ;-)

Sangjin, Rick, *and* Jeff have been making a number of changes and enhancements to AHC in our sandbox. Looks like some nice stuff... I would assume you'd be interested in their work (and would guess they'd like to share it with you)? Best to work out those details on mina dev, I would think... Rick has been a G committer for a while... Sangjin is new to our community, but has been making a number of good contributions to AHC.

Yet another list to subscribe to... ;-)

--kevan