Squee wrote:
No, as I already explained, Demuxing handler won't work. The demux
handler determines which handler to use based on the individual
messages, while we need to determine which handler based on the
session. The messages are the same, but the handlers for different
sessions are not.

Let me see if I understand the full context :
- you establish a session, and doing so, you associate a handler to it
- then this handler is triggered when message are exchanged.

Q : how do you determinate which handler to select when establishing the session ? Is there any external criterium for that ?

cordialement, regards,
directory.apache.org