Yes, that's correct. And that's why our DataChannel classes establish
the connection; they're the handlers for that session. It's also why
we have slightly modified the SingleSessionIoHandlerDelegate so that
we can specify ahead of time the handler to use. The one in MINA
creates the handler from a factory, which is slightly less useful
unless you can tell from the session itself what to do.

In other words, we do this:

1. Create a new handler based on what we need for this connection
2. Establish a new connection
3. Set the new session to use the created handler
4. Repeat for other connections using different handlers.