+1

I have to admit that I have used Vysper for some testing and tracked the
code for a while now, but hadn't felt that comfortable relying on it for
projects until it is out of the lab and using maven for builds, etc.  I
think moving to MINA is an awesome idea and I think those items would fall
into place with some additional exposure.  Personally, I would love to help
do some work at least making Vysper OSGi friendly (haven't checked lately,
maybe it already is) and even better would be to allow deployment of the
server and extension via OSGi bundles.  Getting ahead of myself, but you can
see where I am going with this...  ;-)

Chris

--
Chris Custine