Thanks.  I'll also check the trunk to see if changes are applicable to the
trunk.
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by renaming it to 1.0-trunk.
 The svn URL is .../mina/asyncweb/branches/1.0/...  Do you mean to rename it
to .../mina/asyncweb/trunk/1.0/...?

Also, please note that some fixes/enhancements probably will change APIs.
 Wanted to make sure that is clear...
Thanks,
Sangjin