+1... can't wait to see the contribution!

Jeff

On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:33 PM, Sangjin Lee wrote:

Hi,
We've been actively using the asyncweb client (the 1.0 version) in
production for a while, and I have a number of pent-up changes I wish to contribute back. Our company also has a couple of critical enhancements in
mind, and I would like to see that done on this 1.0 branch.

I know that there is a trunk version but it has been dormant with little activity for quite some time now (and I shoulder part of the blame as a committer). But we've come to a point where we can no longer defer making these changes and enhancements until the trunk version becomes fully baked
while there is a great production that's production ready.

So, in light of that, I'd like to open up the asyncweb client 1.0 branch and
contribute these bug fixes as well as a couple of enhancements in the
future. There was no official release from that branch anyway, and I feel
this is something that will add a lot of value to many people.

Please let me know if you have objections, and we can discuss. I'd also like to you those of you who are using the asyncweb client in any way and
chime in on the discussion.  Thanks much!

Regards,
Sangjin