On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@apache.org> wrote:
> Well, sorry for being a bit a PITA, but I would like to see more javadoc in
> the project. We already have been burnt (and still are !!!) with MINA
> suffering from such a problem that I would like to avoid it again.

While I certainly agree that Vysper need more documentation in all
forms (as does probably all of our projects), I don't think that's a
reason to keep it in the sandbox. To me, sandbox is for code which has
not gone through all the required formal vetting (something I think
Vysper now has). As for attracting more people to the code and get
more people to contribute (to code as well as docs), hiding it away in
the sandbox won't help.

/niklas