Hi!

Slowly the code approaches a state where I'd like to upload it into the svn. I
think it would make sense to mavenize it beforehand, but I need help for
that.

My program needs this:
http://github.com/squaremo/smackx-pubsub/tree/master
with its "special" install procedure. Maybe we could upload this one and its
dependencies to Niklas' private Maven repo?

Second, for Vysper to load my module, I'd need to give it a parameter. This
requires that the pubsub module is on the classpath (pubsub needs vysper-core
for building, but vysper-core needs pubsub for running if we want to load the
pubsub module).

How should I start with these "requirements"? I know a little Ant, but I've next
to no experience with Maven.

Thanks,
Michael