Hi!

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:16, Niklas Gustavsson<nik...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Michael Jakl<jakl.mich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that's no good. Can you try again with the stock JARs? if that
> doesn't work, can you find out what the differences are so that we can
> keep patch of that. If really needed, I'll upload the custom ones with
> a different version number.

I've tried my demo with the stock smack jars and its pubsub extension,
it seems to work. Thanks a million.

My app is now available at Vysper/demo/pubsub/client.

The app itself is far from complete. Only looking up all the nodes,
subscriptions, and affiliations as well as susbscribing and
unsubscribing to existing nodes is supported. There is currently no
possibility to create nodes, receive messages, and send messages.

Michael