Le 3/18/13 6:58 PM, Alan Cabrera a écrit :
> On Mar 18, 2013, at 9:57 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I was wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to rename the
>> org.apache.mina package to org.apache.mina3 ?
>>
>> That would help those who embed the lib in an application which already
>> has a dependency on MINA2 (and does not use OSGi).
> Are you saying they embed both mina2 and mina3?

That's something you can face, for instance if one embed ApacheDS (MINA
2) and MINA 1 in some old library.

I mean, this is something we might have to deal with. I know that we are
taking all our time to get Mina 3 our, so that we are sure every one
will have switched to another NIO lib in the mean time, but still ... ;-)