Thank you so much;

Apache MINA organizes conferences where is possible to submit
scientific pubblications? Or there are analogous opportunities for
publications?
Is possible to entry in the development community of Apache MINA?

Thank you for your work,

Best regards

2013/3/27 Emmanuel Lécharny [via Apache MINA]
<ml-node+s10907n37199...@n7.nabble.com>:
> Le 3/27/13 12:54 PM, IronMan a écrit :
>
>> Sorry, but I am not sure to understood; currently, I have a server
>> application that instatiate an IOAcceptor, named "acceptor". The code
>> is below:
>>
>> public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException {
>>
>>         SSMServerIoHandler handler = new SSMServerIoHandler();
>>         handler.openConsole("- SSMServerIOHandler -");
>>         NioSocketAcceptor acceptor = new NioSocketAcceptor();
>>         acceptor.getFilterChain().addLast("protocol", new
>> ProtocolCodecFilter(new SSMCodecFactory(false,null)));
>>         acceptor.setDefaultLocalAddress(new InetSocketAddress(PORT));
>>         acceptor.setHandler(handler);
>>         acceptor.bind();
>> //        System.out.println("event> SSM server is listenig at port " +
>> PORT);
>>         handler.scope.printOnConsole("event> SSM server is listenig at
>> port " + PORT);
>>

>> }
>>
>> I am running the application on a virtual machine with one core; for
>> this reason when I create 10 client there is only two thread executed
>> in concurrent way. If we evaluate the  548 core, this core are
>> distributed on, about, 18 machine. The previously code is still right?
>
> I have no idea how the JVM can spread the threads on core on other
> machines... AFAICT, except if you are using a very specific JVM, the
> threads used are local to your machine (ie, in your case, 548/18 cores
> will be used)
>
> So base line, you won't be able to exploit the 548 cores on your 18
> machines.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com

> NAML

Maurizio Colizza
Research Engineer
Università degli Studi dell'Aquila-Centro di eccellenza DEWS
Cel. 3339973021
Skype : maurizio.colizza