Le 7/18/13 12:21 AM, Jeff MAURY a écrit :
> Build also except if the benchmarks profile is activated: build fails
> because it seems the benchmarks pom is still on 3.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT

Ahhh, my bad ! I cut the release without the -Pbenchmarks profile :/
> For the next release, we should put the JDK 7 requirement in the parent POM
> as a requirement : I think Maven will be more explicit

Yes, agreed.

Keep in mind that it's just a first release, and we should leverage the
problems we have to get a smooth release the next time.

We can even cancel this release, fix the problems, and cut it again (the
release will take one hour).

So far the pbs are :
- presence of pom.xml.releasebackup in the src package
- benchmarks moduel aren't correct.

Should we cancel this release ?