I want to keep it because I don't like deleting stuff on the server that
may be pushed somewhere else. That's why I prefer to keep it but in read
only to make sure the current situation won't happen anymore.
But if we cannot have a read only mode, then delete it.

Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

working and scaling.