Le 17/12/15 13:49, Jeff MAURY a écrit :
> Agree that we should adopt Java8 standards related to JavaDoc.
> I think we should have a CI job that does the check from now, even if it
> fails until we finished what you propose.

Actually, the pb is just when we run mvn site (which makes sense,
because this is where we build the javadoc).

There are many tags seen as invalid, like :

[ERROR]
/Users/elecharny/mina/mina/mina-2.0/mina-core/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/core/service/AbstractIoAcceptor.java:131:
error: unknown tag: org.apache.xbean.Property

/**
 * A base implementation of {@link IoAcceptor}.
 *
 * @author <a href="http://mina.apache.org";>Apache MINA Project</a>
 * @org.apache.xbean.XBean
 */
public abstract class AbstractIoAcceptor extends AbstractIoService
implements IoAcceptor {

I'm not sure how we can fix that.