Hi guys,

I'd like to ask your opinion about what we should do with the FtpServer
project.

There is little activity around it, and in the last 3 years, I was the
only one committig patches and code to the source base.

OTOH, I know this project is being used, as  we have bug reports
periodically.

At this point, I'd like to know what you think we should o about it :

o move it to attic
o keep going and trying to find new committers
o having some existing committers more actively taking care of the code base

Ideally speaking, the third solution is the best, the second is ok too,
but requires some people to step in.

I don't have any time to investigate bug reports that are related to the
FTP functionality (I pretty much know nothing about FTP), but I can
spend time applying patches, fixing obvious bugs, or cutting releases.
So, what's your opinion ?

Many thanks !

PS: if any user is interested in participating in the project, we can
easily vote them in as committer : this is an open source project, those
who want to be part of it are very welcome

--   Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org