Dear Sir/Madam,

I've been trying to find out how to send loopback messages on a IoSession, but
I can't seem to figure this out.

My situation is as follows:
I am making a Game Server with NioSocketAcceptor. Each incoming connection is
saved and every actually works fine. BUT, I need a way to execute something
from one thread in a sessions thread. The easiest way I thought would be to use
loopback messages, but there seems to be no way to do this. I've been looking
at the source code and I don't think there is any way to execute something
(asap) in a sessions thread.

Do you have any idea how I can implement this? I can't find anything on the
internet about this. All I want is to schedule something on a sessions thread
or just the ability to send loopback message.

Kind regards,
Kevin