On 08/02/2019 15:22, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
You mean that you want to pass messages from one thread to another?

Or from one session to another one ?

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 9:02 AM Kevin Kal <kevin_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've been trying to find out how to send loopback messages on a IoSession,
but I can't seem to figure this out.

My situation is as follows:
I am making a Game Server with NioSocketAcceptor. Each incoming connection
is saved and every actually works fine. BUT, I need a way to execute
something from one thread in a sessions thread. The easiest way I thought
would be to use loopback messages, but there seems to be no way to do this.
I've been looking at the source code and I don't think there is any way to
execute something (asap) in a sessions thread.

Do you have any idea how I can implement this? I can't find anything on
the internet about this. All I want is to schedule something on a sessions
thread or just the ability to send loopback message.

Kind regards,
Kevin