Hello All!

I am currently attempting to fix the licensing issues in MXNet. These are
being tracked in this wiki -

*https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Source+Licenses
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Source+Licenses>*

You can follow the links in this wiki to find the following details -
1. Links to relevant email threads which point the license issues out.
2. Links to Github Issues created based on these emails.
3. Apache pages which details the licensing policies.
4. *The PRs created to fix these issues.* (These need review and all help
is welcome!)
5. A table to track the high level issues and their progress.
6. And a list of open *issues/questions/doubts/concerns* that need some
answers.

I would appreciate any comments/ feedback/ suggestions from the community
regarding this work and it would be particularly helpful if you could help
review and validate the PRs and other planned changes.

This is still a work in progress and there are a few files/folders that are
currently excluded from the Apache RAT checks. Also, there are around 30
files that are still failing Apache RAT check (both lists are in the wiki).
If you know how to fix any of these remaining issues, please let me know or
even better create a PR!

Do let me know if I can provide more details on any of the points.

Thanks,
Meghna Baijal