-1 Creating Keras as submodule of MXNet will provide users a feeling that
MXNet depends on Keras. Keras is a frontend library which can be supported
by various different backend framework. It would be better to add backend
framework as Keras's submodule(Keras depends on MXNet) rather than opposite.

Best,
Yao