From: Naveen Swamy <mnnav...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 3:04 AM
To: dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request for comments - Keras-MXNet as submodule in MXNet

define - not mature?

Are all new commits that go into MXNet mature ?

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:02 PM, Xingjian SHI <xsh...@connect.ust.hk>
wrote:

> -1. We do not need to get the eyeballs this way. Asking users to use
> features that are not mature enough will only hurt the future development
> of MXNet.
>

> Xingjian

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/32447491?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/deep-learning-tools/keras/tree/keras2_mxnet_backend>

deep-learning-tools/keras<https://github.com/deep-learning-tools/keras/tree/keras2_mxnet_backend>
github.com
keras - Deep Learning library for Python. Runs on TensorFlow, Theano, or CNTK.