I'd like to disable flaky tests until they're fixed.
What would the process be for fixing a failure if the tests are done
nightly? Would the commit be reverted? Won't we end up in the same
situation with so many flaky tests?

I'd like to see if we can separate the test pipelines based on the content
of the commit. I think that md, html, and js updates should fly through and
not have to go through GPU tests.

Maybe some special flag added to the comment?
Is this possible?