We already have GitHub issues for most of the flaky tests. Even for some
that have been disabled for almost half a year - they have never been
re-enabled and thus we still lack coverage.

I think I have an idea how to do it. I will check if it actually works and
then provide a small POC. Basically a mapping from test to folders - if a
specific folder has been updated, run the test. I have checked if there are
some ready made solutions but haven't found anything useful.

-Marco

Steffen Rochel <steffenroc...@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 8. Juni 2018,
03:43: