Hi Sebastian.

Thank you for your comment. That's why I said "I would propose", because I
don't know if it's possible as my experience with Apache is limited to the
MXNet project.

How do you interpret this part?: "Since the appointed Project Management
Committees have the power to create their own self-governing rules, there
is no single vision on how PMCs should run a project and the communities
they host."

Pedro.