Hey,
I am looking to contribute to MXNet. I have a working implementation based
on my proposed design structure according to this wiki page (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Machine+Learning+Based+GitHub+Bot)
- under 7.
I have provided users with functionality allowing for adding, updating, and
deleting labels for our issues. The response time with the bot to provide
the aforementioned functionality has been reduced as well. Users should
expect speedy updates to labels based on requests made to the label bot.
The total number of GitHub API calls have been further reduced as well
preventing potential bottlenecks that could result from GitHub.
I would like to have a webhook for this repo:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet so that this functionality will
be used and tested by the developers here. Thanks.

Best,
-Harsh Patel