Hi Harsh,

This new label bot design looks great! I would like to encourage people to
review it and move forward to benefit the MXNet community.
Since this new design needs webhook support from Apache, let's go through the
following steps to get this done:

1. Demo and contributors review stage: all contributors are encouraged to
review the PR here:
https://github.com/MXNetEdge/mxnet-infrastructure/pull/15 and leave your
thoughts so Harsh can apply them in his design.
2. Committers review stage: Once all contributors think the design is good to
go, let's get committers involved to get a review.
3. Committers send request to Apache Infra to get the webhook setup.
4. Harsh finally deploy the model and all of us can use it in incubator-mxnet
repo!

Some fun fact I would like to share:
1. This new bot can recommend labels and reply to people who file it!
2. It response time from 5mins -> less than 20 seconds

Thanks,
Qing