I just checked that I have ability to disable the issue tracker on
dmlc/MXNet.jl. Iblis: let me know if you would like me to disable the issue
(after you transferred active ones to mxnet main repo). Disabling issues
makes the whole 'issues' tab disappear. I think we can also adopt clojure
repo's approach, instead of closing the issues completely, put a note there
to point to the main repo.

Best,
Chiyuan