Hi Marco,

do you mean retriggering PRs should be possible for all members of
https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/mxnet-committers/members team? It doesn't
work for me unfortunately (even though I login to the CI via my Github account).
The retrigger button simply doesn't show up.

Are any further steps required?

Best regards
Leonard