Hi Patric,

Actually the nightly tests show some problems with machines not being able to
find libmkldnn.so.1 (see e.g. here:
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/NightlyTestsForBinaries/detail/master/492/pipeline).
 I'm not sure if this is just a problem with configuration of CI machines for
nightly tests, but please take a look at this.

Przemek