Hi All,

I'd like to propose that we use the same process that Tomcat uses;

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html

As you can read in the copied thread below this is one of the last remaining items before we become a top level project (cool!) so we need to nail this down RSN.

I believe all we have to do is point to this page (correct Ted?)

Thoughts?

TTFN,

-bd-