Unfortunately that is not so easy either.  I cannot go into details
about the testing process due to a Nondisclosure Agreement that was
signed.  So you will not be able to look at it and we can discuss the
contents of the test.

Sorry but ASF does not control the TCK, Sun does, and so we need to
play by their rules to be certified.

sean