Sean Schofield schrieb:
Please no more '2' components.  Seriously.  We need to consider
retiring old components and just replacing them.  If users want to
keep using the old component that is their porogative.

Mike, can you explain how the current version does not require
javascript?  Its hard to imagine a component like this working without
it.  I'm new to this component so pardon my ignorance.

In any event, we need to stop slapping stuff into tomahawk propper
with a '2' ending on it.  Put whatever you need in sandbox and call it
whatever you want for now.  I agree you want to use a name that you
have a chance of keeping so I would go with htmlEditDojo.

Even better whe should open a separate dojo component namespace something like dojoHtmlEdit etc.. so that users can decide upfront if they want to use it.