Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
On 2/22/06, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, but we have to add it as a htmledit2 or so, I would not
remove the old component for now (the dojo one also has bugs but
not as many as the other one)
but would set it to deprecated use htmledit2 instead or so.

+1 since *old* html edit seems to have lot's of bugs :-)

But for now we need a tag for the component the status quo is not
acceptible for end users ;-)

so, the foundations is already in there, right ?

Yes some one has to componentize the dreaded thing, since I am stuffed with work here, I can only hope someone else does it ;-) there are a few people who work on components, soneonce who has a dojoized tag for the html edit running could push a jira patch down ;-)
so that one of the committers can push it into the codebase ;-)

Otherwise you guys will have to wait at least another two weeks for me doing it ;-)