And what I fixed was MYFACES-1376 for the branch of shared_203 + core_114;
that was the blocker Sean opend, and I guess wendy reffered to.

On 8/3/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/3/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 8/3/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > It's already in trunk,
>
> And then on 8/3/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Tell me what revision the check in was so I can revert it.  Then just
> > apply to the trunk ok?
>
> This is very hard to follow.  Maybe I'm quoting out of context, but it
> sounds like "it" is already on the trunk.  That's where it should be.
> Merge it to the branch if appropriate, if not, it will show up in the
> next release.
>
> Are we talking about TOMAHAWK-467?   Or MYFACES-1376?  (Are they related?)

Sorry, Wendy.   This is MYFACES-1377 (needed in 1.1.4) which is a
backport of TOMAHAWK-467 (fixed in trunk).

It's the dataTable error message issue, not the scrolling issue.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com