Good points in this thread. Yes, the list of components is ok, but
names should be removed right away. Even without putting the name
elsewhere (apart from being the author of those classes) you still get
personal mails about that classes/component. Let's delete the names,
then... and maybe, instead of having a new classification, we could
put the information in the existing component pages (e.g. uses dojo,
...)

Cheers,

Bruno

On 8/21/06, Cagatay Civici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't think anyone will disagree to a wiki page that shows the
organization of the components. So +1 for that.

Also I agree with;

> We are all corporately responsible for all of the code, and have freedom
to get involved with any of it.

So -1 for stating committer names as the maintainer of each component.

Cagatay

p.s. I'm really getting used to the +1, -1 business :)