Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 9/12/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That is exactly ***not*** the expected scenario in an Apache TLP.  All
committers to MyFaces should be able to commit to any of the MyFaces code.

There aren't so many active developers that I think we need to be
concerned about who has access to what.  Rather, there are so few
developers working on certain parts of the project that we should be
doing everything we can to find *more* of them. :)

I would like to see no difference about a Tobago and a MyFaces developer. I don't like the agreement. It looks like a Tobago developer is a second class developer. But we are working on the same thing JSF and JSF Renderkits.

Regards

Bernd