Hi Wendy,

I can assist you. Just tell me what you need.

-Thomas

On 10/17/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First, I could really use a co-release manager for this one.  Is
anyone interested?

I've uploaded snapshots of the release assemblies, built from the
Tomahawk 1.1.4 and Shared 2.0.4 branches:

   http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.x/

(Both the build script and the build log can be found in the
tomahawk-1.1.x/logs directory.)

Please see the release plan for more information, including how to
configure the snapshot repository so you can try these jars with your
Maven project:

   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease114

Note that Tomahawk 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT should be used with MyFaces Core
1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.

Feedback welcome-- I'd like to hear from a few people on the dev list
before we ask users to test it.  (And I have not looked at it myself.)

--
Wendy