Hi,

+1 for throwing away 1.1.4, creating a new branch using current trunk and
releasing 1.1.4.

Cagatay

On 2/23/07, Manfred Geiler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok folks, I will try to start the release process for tomahawk next week.

Well, regarding the branch there are various possibilities:
- use the already existing 1.1.4 branch from Nov. 2006 and release 1.1.4
- throw away existing 1.1.4 branch, create new branch and release 1.1.4
- (optionally) throw away existing 1.1.4 branch, create new 1.1.5
branch, skip version number 1.1.4 and release 1.1.5

If we use one of the two "create new branch" strategies, which
revision is stable enough. Current head?

Thanks,
Manfred