Ah, Ok.

I thought you were simply playing around with the fusion framework,
not trying to use it for real work :-)

On 2/27/07, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike Kienenberger schrieb:
> Werner,
>
> Why not add this an example app to the fusion project?

Problem is i do not know the code rights of the current code I do.
I have to clear that up first.
But what I am currently doing is following.

I code my app which is a bigger than the usual example
and use it as a usecase and testing ground für the fusion conversation
stuff.

I later give back parts of the code
and the patterns which worked best to mario so that he can look things
up and work the results into his examples.

That way the example will have well working patterns.

I am thinking of having my app as bigger example (it is small enough)
but I have to clear the rights first.

In the end either way, the examples should give well working blueprints
and good patterns on how to apply everything.

Werner