Mike Kienenberger schrieb:
> Ah, Ok.
>
> I thought you were simply playing around with the fusion framework,
> not trying to use it for real work :-)

Actually no it is a production project, it was kindof risky, the
schedule for the project
is very tight, I opted for fusion because it saves me a lot of time.
But it was a high risk, if I would run into something severe I probably
would have had to start from scratch, but so far things have worked out
excellently, Mario gave me a lot of support on this, and we both could
share ideas on how things have to work, but Mario did the implementation
I just did the jpa connector.

I personally think, that now the point has been reached that nothing
severe should occur anymore and things will go smoothly.
All use cases and patterns which can occur are in place and work so far.

(How to handle central navigations, how to deal with a master view, with
a detail view, what do you need if you want to reconnect everything etc...)

This stuff really saves a lot of time, because all the merge problems
orm mappers usually have in a request centric context are gone (aka lost
entity objects having to be merged again, with failurs 90% of the time),
you do not have to map form values and objects into orm objects etc..
It is just load object(s) save objects, done, no matter which nesting
depth, with almost no compromises introduced by a web centric context.
It is really amazing how smooth things can be once you have a stateful
object context to work with.

Do something in the detail mask, reload the master mask with one single
call. And once you go back or hit the back button all changes are there.

At a first look combining master and detail within a single page also
should be a non issue, simply amazing, it takes away most of the pain ;-).