Hi!
> well, when we put in the converters/validators, we will also have faces-cfg
> for them...

Yep, if we have separate projects we can have the faces-config.xml again.

>> Regarding the sandbox: I'd like to suggest to use the tomahawk sandbox
>> for myfaces land at all. Lets promote the tomahawk-sandbox one level
>> higher - thats it.
>>

> +1 no sandbox inside the "master" project.

Just to clarify, this means a -1 to my suggestion above, no?

> For Trinidad Sandbox, I am planing to create it at the same level,
> where projects
> like tomahawk, trinidad or portlet-bridge are

Hmm .... and this again means to be a +1 to my suggestion ... I am
confused now ;-)
If you create it at the project level (which I proposed), why not simply
move the tomahawk-sandbox up?

Ciao,
Mario