Hi!
>> that would easy the debugging as well.
>>

> why? If you have both sources for api and impl jar in your IDE there
> is no difference.

It IS. You have to know at which class to set a breakpoint. Even if you
see a shared class, you have to set the breakpoint to the refactored
shared_tomahawk, shared_impl, etc. Depending on which lib you are going
to debug.
Currently this also requires you to know which version you are going to
debug as e.g. Tomahawk uses the shared from the 1.1 trunk while the 1.2
trunk has its own shared. I already spent a significat amount of time
during debugging until I figured out that fact.

Also, if you change something in shared you have to run maven ... you
know why ;-)

I don't see any reason why we shoulnd't being able to provide a stable
api even for shared.

Ciao,
Mario