Matthias,
I made this same request, in addition to moving parts or all of Shale into MyFaces, to Wendy Smoak at ApacheCon in Atlanta. She said that she would look into it.

Paul Spencer

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
It was discussed, that Shale should have a final release;
I am +1 on that.

<snip/>

What do you have in mind, other than cutting the release? I may be
able to help with the release (depends when etc.). v1.0.5 or v1.1.0 or
both?

it was now a while, since the last release; and a release
(1.0.5 and 1.1.0 IMO) is needed.

What happens after such a release?
I don't know. Shale is quite now, besides
some committs, that you do :-)

I am not sure, if all modules should really make it into MyFaces.
I can see interest in these Shale-modules:
-Dialog
-Remoting
-Test
-Tiger
-ViewController

What happens to the rest?
I don't know;
Will they be maintained ?
I don't know;

<snap/>

I intend to remain involved with the dialog modules, at the least.

nice to hear. I have no problem with making the Shale committers MyFaces
committers. Some are already.

-M

-Rahul